Can't believe I forgot to include this in today's post:
Ever been skitching? No? Well I have. And for anyone who knows what skitching is and anyone who knows me (and what a scaredy cat I am), you're undoubtedly chortling in a sort of half-shocked, half-ridiculing kind of way. Of course, you're right on both counts. Me skitching is definitely shocking and certainly ridiculous and totally AWESOME!
I can't think of a better way to end a delightful snowed-in evening than hitching some rope to the back of a big old pick-up, plopping your rear onto the top of a plastic storage container and getting your ass dragged down the snowy street and back.
Woe is the person who tries to get between me and the back of a pick-up truck anytime soon. And for someone who's so keen on the straight and narrow, not even Johnny Law could've torn me from the elated, squealing, shrieking thrill of rushing air and cold snow-covered eyes at 20 miles an hour on a Saturday. IN A SKIRT!
1 comment:
Well, that sounds fabulous. It reminds me of sledding as a kid in Pennsylvania. We adults need to squeel like little kids at least once a month (outside of the bedroom, of course).
Miss you Adriana. Glad to reconnect to your blog.
xoxoxoxoxo
By the way, my word verification below is Woopse! hehe
Post a Comment